Rolling Ridge Wedding & Event Center
31101 County Road 133
St. Joseph, MN 56374
Welcome & Congratulations
We’d like to start off by saying. “congratulations!” Whether you’re browsing locations for your wedding or looking for information about the wedding you’re about to attend, this is a special time for everyone involved. It’s our ultimate goal to make each wedding we host as easy and seamless as possible for the couple and for their guests. We’re proud to provide our guests with everything they might need, even things they might not have thought of. With that in mind, we’d like to offer you some helpful information about our location and the surrounding area.
Specific for Our Location:
- Climate controlled
- No dirt roads leading to the property so your dress won’t be ruined before the day even begins.
- We’re close to the town of St. Joseph, MN with easy access off of HWY 94.
- Your event will be the only thing scheduled on your day so you’ll have access to the entire property.
- We provide overnight parking for you and your guests if you decide to Uber to your hotel.
- We have an ATM on site as well as a cash bar
- No liquor is allowed from outside so please don’t bring your own
- Our smoking policy consists of “be respectful and remember that the couple getting married put down a damage deposit.”
- All children must be attended to by an adult at all times. We will give any unchaperoned child an espresso and a puppy. You’ve been warned.
Weddings are definitely a family affair and we understand if you’re looking for something to keep the kids occupied. Here is a list of local attractions and hotels for you or your guests to enjoy the local flavor of Central Minnesota.
Clearwater Outfitting is Central MN’s only paddle sport specialty shop and outfitter. Whether you’re looking to spend the day out on the water fishing or tenting on the banks of the Mississippi, Clearwater Outfitting is what you’re looking for. Visit their website for more information:
If you’re looking for outdoor enjoyment with the kids, look no further than Collegeville Orchards. With a petting zoo, apple picking, wagon rides, and a pumpkin patch, this location is the perfect fall retreat from the stresses of wedding planning. Take a look at their website:
St. Cloud’s premier gardens. You’ll be inspired by all the floral beauty you’ll see at the gardens. Located by the Mississippi River and across from St. Cloud State University, this botanical beauty is truly St. Cloud’s treasure. Let the kids run around and play while you explore the grounds.
Residence Inn by Marriott
450 division street waite park mn 56387
Hilton Garden Inn (Opening Fall 2019)
Hampton Inn & Suites
145 37th Ave N, St Cloud, MN 56303
Homewood Inn & Suites
115 37th Ave N, St Cloud, MN 56303
The Estates Bed & Breakfast
29 E. Minnesota Street , St. Joseph, MN 56374
We can’t wait to show you our availability and pricing. We just need a little information first.