We get it. Some days it just feels like you’ll never make it to the weekend. That’s where Wood Fired Wednesday comes in! Add a little spark to your week and enjoy live acoustic music, wood-fired pizzas, and adult beverages every Wednesday this summer from 4pm-9pm! Rolling Ridge Wedding and Event Center is located in St. Joseph on 14 acres of rolling hills and gorgeous landscape. Our Wood Fired Wednesday is the perfect chance for you to tour the grounds, enjoy live acoustic music, and have an awesome adult evening.
* Music lineup subject to change without notice.
How Does it Work?
$5.00 Entrance fee is payable upon arrival / check-in at the front entrance.
We prefer communication via firstname.lastname@example.org for questions / concerns. We appreciate your patience as we adjust to the changes and celebrate summer.
- We have a limited number of VIP tables available per week– so first come first serve! VIP Tables can be purchased here and are paid in advance. The VIP Table includes food, beverages, and appetizers for up to 10 people! Click here to book VIP table online.
- There is a fine art to making sure we have enough seating available for varying sized groups while keeping our occupancy within the government guidelines.
- We encourage you to bring your own blanket or comfortable lawn chairs to relax while you wait for a table to open or when you leave your table for another guest.
- Wooden & Metal outdoor tables and chairs will be spaced for social distancing requirements. We kindly request the tables remain positioned as they are to maximize seating and required social distancing.
- The music will move inside the barn if it RAINS
Music / Entertainment
- DJ entertainment by Digital Encore DJwill be provided from 4PM – 6PM and in between music sets.
- Live Acoustic music will be playing from 6-9PM
- Live music will be located on the lawn, closer to the foundation patio.
Food & Beverage
- We promote a Self-Served Relaxed service style. Let us know if you are in a hurry!
- Full bar service is available inside the Lone-Tree lounge. Thank you Bernicks for your beverage sponsorship!
- Food orders are placed inside the garden atrium. You will be texted when your meal is ready for pick up in the Atrium. Your pickup will be packaged a little differently with all cutlery, napkins and condiments placed inside the box for easy pickup. The boxes ensure zero-contact, they keep your pizza hot, make it easy to carry the accessory items and to “double stack” when carrying your food back to your table.
- ***New for 2021***Quick Grab Gourmet Hotdog Station and Outdoor Tap Beer station featuring a rotating selection of craft beer.
Trash / Cleaning
- please dispose of your empty beverage containers in the trash or recycle. If your pizza box is “clean” you may discard the cutlery and tissue in the trash and stack the box alongside the recycle bin so we can recycle it instead of trashing it.
- Please let our team know if you would like a table to be wiped or sanitized. In addition, with the added cardboard the waste receptacles can fill quickly. Please be patient and let us know if they are full and we will empty them promptly.
Looking to Get Away?
Wood Fired Wednesday is a live music event just for adults. We want everyone to be able to relax and enjoy a night away. The atmosphere isn’t intended for children or pets, so call your favorite sitter and join us for the perfect summer night out.
- No Pets / Small Children
- You are not allowed to bring your own food or beverages.